Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pictures--June 12, 2013

I am pretty sure that these are Abbie's two companions. Sister Phelps and Sister Hughes. Apparently they are making funny faces.

 Sister Hughes being silly (I guess--I can't really tell and Abbie gave little (read: nothing) to explain the pictures) with one of the Elders.

Sister Phelps juggling (this is one of the few pictures with a proper explanation from Sister Slaugh, and her explanation was "Sister Phelps juggling") 

According to Abbie's tiny explanation: "us with Brother Shipley"

2 comments:

  1. I have an additional 43.2 miles since last updated. Rachel has 2.6, Audrey has .5 miles. Where are we on our way to Thailand? Also, where are we starting from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are starting from Fanwood. I'll let you know where we are on the way to Thailand once I figure that out, but I'm guessing we're in an ocean right now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete